The deadline for this year’s Digital Health Awards has been extended to 7 June.
This means anyone hoping to nominate themselves, a colleague or role model who professionally inspires them, has an extra week to get their applications in.
The categories are as follows:
- Digital Health Networks CCIO of the Year
- Digital Health Networks CIO of the Year
- Digital Health Networks CNIO of the Year
- Future Digital Leader of the Year
- Digital Health Networks Team of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution
Entries will be reviewed and shortlisted by a judging panel chaired by Will Smart, national CIO of Health and Care.
Smart will be joined by:
- Jon Hoeksma, CEO, Digital Health
- Dr James Reed, CCIO, Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS FT
- Lisa Emery, CIO, Royal Marsden NHS FT / Chair, London CIO Council
- Ella Worsley, Rising Star 2018, Head of Information, Pennine Acute NHS Trust
- Dr Shera Chok, Medical Director, Tower Hamlets GP Care Group CIC
- Phillipa Winter, Bolton Hospital NHS FT, CIO and CIO of the Year 2018
- Jackie Murphy, Chief Nurse Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS FT, CNIO of the Year 2018
- Dr Indra Hardy, Digital Health and AI Clinical Lead, NHS England
- Prof Jonathan Kay, Vice Chair, Faculty of Clinical Informatics
- Dr Maureen Baker, Chair, PRSB
Anyone can make a nomination for the awards but they are exclusively voted for by members of the Networks.
The winners will be announced and presented at the networking dinner of the annual Digital Health Summer Schools, 18-19 July, University of Leeds.
As well as walking away with a prestigious trophy, winners will also receive a free place at next year’s Summer Schools in 2020.
Online entries take just 5 minutes to complete. You can nominate here. You can also find out more information on the awards here.
Share this post if you enjoyed! 🙂