With the production-level status, NPM Enterprise gains these new features:
- Dedicated single-tenant hosting in a Kubernetes cluster.
- A company-specific companyname.npme.io URL.
- Role-based access control.
- Support for industry-standard SSO (single sign-on) authentication.
- Sharing of packages between and across teams.
- Customizable workflows for collaboration and seamless CI/CD system integration.
- Notification of known vulnerabilities through “npm audit.”
NPM Enterprise has provided a platform for sharing modules behind the firewall, offering stricter security around deploying open source modules and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
Share this post if you enjoyed! 🙂