Published on October 7th, 2018 |
by Zachary Shahan
October 7th, 2018 by Zachary Shahan
Some people like “Tesla killer” articles. I don’t know who exactly (other than a few shorts I won’t name in the hopes they don’t come over to this site to comment again). But to most of us, it’s more fun to more realistically explain why Tesla is the one destined to crush the competition in the coming years. One such story stole the show last week.
The next most popular CleanTechnica story of the week was one I wrote simply because I like a song, heard it on the radio, and decided I needed to feature it in an article. Yikes! At least the metaphor worked (I think). In any case, it appears the appeal again was that it related to the Tesla Model Y and Tesla Model 3.
Other biggies included some useful and hugely uncommon perspectives on Tesla and its timelines (specifically related to Gigafactory 1), global shifts in battery chemistry, a sluggish and rather uncompetitive new BMW 3 Series, the Tesla Model S’s large luxury car leadership in the USA, and much, much more. Have a gander and drop us a note if you have any favorites that unfortunately didn’t make the list.
- 4 “Tesla Killers” Ready To Be Crushed By Tesla Model Y
- Chart: Global Shifts In EV Battery Chemistry (+ Electric Car Sales Grow 66%)
- Tesla Model 3 = Lightning, Model Y = Thunder
- Tesla Is 2 Years Ahead Of Schedule On Gigafactory 1
- New BMW 3 Series Too Little, Too Late To Slow Tesla Model 3 Disruption
- #1 Tesla Model S Dominating Large Luxury Car Sales In USA
- Nissan’s Long Strange Trip With LEAF Batteries
- The Future We Need — From The Tesla Gigafactory To A Chain Of Terafactories
- It Costs Less To Fuel An Electric Car, And Why
- Tesla Model 3 = 4th Best Selling Car In USA* (Maybe)
- Policeman Pulls Over Tesla Model 3 For Computer Mounted To Dash
- Sunflare Brings New Solar Shingle Into The Light — #CleanTechnica at #SPI2018
ElephantModel 3 In The Room
- Massive Expansion of Tesla Referral Program Offers $100 Supercharging to ALL Tesla Buyers + Innovative Prizes
- Tesla Model 3 — Two Cars For The Price Of One
- “It’s Not Fear That Should Drive Us To Act, It’s Love” — Interview With Susan Kucera, Director Of Living In The Future’s Past
- What Is Blockchain? (Blockchain Report Excerpt)
- Tesla Software Version 9.0: “Most Substantial Update Yet”
- Regenerative Braking Is One Of The Joys Of Driving An EV
- Want Cheap Solar Cells? Paint Your Own Perovskite Solar Cell!!
Honorable mentions (because this week was too good and too much fun):
- Want To Buy A New Car For Free In 10 Years? Buy An Electric Car Today
- More Bad News For Coal & Gas, Solar Flow Battery Edition
- Yep, Tesla Is Gobbling USA Luxury Car Market — 8 Charts & Graphs
- Adorable LEGO Wind Turbine Is Made From Sustainable Bricks
- Tesla Crushes Quarterly Delivery Record With 83,500 Deliveries In Q3
- Tesla Q3 Financials Estimates & My 99.6% Accurate Delivery Estimate
- New I-PACE Is Fast & Fun, But Jaguar Should Strengthen Its Roar
- 858 Tesla Headlines: 563 Negative & 122 Positive — #Pravduh About #Tesla In September
- First California Public Floating Solar Power System Delivered By Ciel & Terre
- This Is Failure
Of course, several of those are still super hot. Some of them were just published a few hours ago. With all of them, the obvious requirement we are now putting on you is that you must open them and click every sharing button. 😉
Support CleanTechnica’s work by becoming a Member, Supporter, or Ambassador.
Or you can buy a cool t-shirt, cup, baby outfit, bag, or hoodie or make a one-time donation on PayPal.</span>
Share this post if you enjoyed! 🙂