- 58.5 percent of respondents said they had used TypeScript and would use it again.
- The destructuring assignment syntax was used by 85.1 percent of respondents.
- 71.6 percent said they had used the Express Node.js framework and would use it again.
- 50.6 percent of respondents had heard of the GraphQL query language and execution engine and wanted to learn it, while 38.7 percent had used it and wanted to use it again.
- The Local Storage browser API was used by 89.5 percent of the 20,021 developers who were aware of it.
- Service workers, which act as proxy servers sitting between web applications, the browser, and the network, have not been used by 54 percent of respondents who were aware of them.
Share this post if you enjoyed! 🙂